Hi-Speed USB 2.0 OTG/Host/Device Controller with PHY
The Universal Serial Bus (USB) interface has become the industry standard for connectivity in the world of computing and consumer electronics.
The QuickLogic USB Proven System Block (PSB) combine a Hi-Speed USB 2.0 OTG/Host/Device controller with a PHY. It also supports the UTMI+ Low Pin Interface (ULPI), a low pin-count USB interface between the USB link layer and USB Transceiver Macrocell (PHY). A "Pseudo-PHY" can be implemented in QuickLogic's low power programmable fabric enable a PHY-less interchip ULPI interconnect.
Hi-Speed USB 2.0 OTG/Host/Device Solution Features:
- Single port, Hi-speed USB 2.0 OTG/Host/Device controller with integrated high speed PHY
- Supports up to high speed line rates of 480 Mb/s
- 12-signal ULPI interface available through customizable building blocks
- "Pseudo-PHY" option available for PHY-less interchip ULPI interconnect
- Full-speed CEA-936-A I2C carkit interface
High Speed USB 2.0 OTG Solution
Hi-Speed USB Applications:
- Data synchronization between mobile devices and PC/Servers
- ULPI-based USB OTG carkit for hands-free operation
- OTG function allows smartphones and PDAs to directly connect to printers and projectors
- Mobile device accessories and docking stations
- Bridging solutions from USB to other interfaces such as SDIO, PCI, etc.