For most, the new year brings promises of (rarely-kept) resolutions and hangovers. For us folks in the consumer electronics industry, it means we need to start packing our bags for the annual trek to Las Vegas for the 2011 Consumer Electronics Show. This year being no exception, the usual gang from QuickLogic will be at the Convention Center from Thursday to Sunday, promoting our technologies and meeting with customers, partners, analysts, and investors alike. CES is also a great place to make product introductions and announcements; that being said…
We are presenting the following demonstrations and topics in our private suite:
- QuickLogic’s Android Display Optimizer software, for OEM/system designers to use in proof-of-concept, integration, and production operation of our Visual Enhancement Engine (VEE) and Display Power Optimizer (DPO) technologies
- VEE and 3D: A demonstration of Distec GmbH’s newest 3D technology that including VEE on a QuickLogic VX2 CSSP
- 3G wireless USB Data Cards from multiple OEMs that include QuickLogic CSSPs that integrate High Speed USB 2.0, and SDHC host controllers.
- VEE and DPO in QuickLogic demonstration systems
- Mobile Enterprise Point-Of-Sale systems that showcase the integration capability of QuickLogic’s CSSP solution platforms and expansive library of low power Proven System Blocks (PSBs), including USB 2.0 OTG and SD/eMMC host controllers
- Tablet demonstrations with VEE and DPO
This and more in our suite, 25950MP in South Hall 4. Go to http://www.quicklogic.com/ces2011/reg.htm to register for a meeting time.
Wait…did I just say we are showing demonstrations of VEE and DPO in tablets?